Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back From the Dead

Hey what's this? I have a blog? Oh...I remember now.
Anyway, I will be trying to blog more often from now on. Also, I will try to use my Twitter for good and not just for forwarding funny demotivational posters.



I can officially say that I know someone who has been arrested. And get this, its for A GOOD CAUSE. My friend from work, Jesse, along with several other protesters were arrested outside of Ohio Senator and Speaker of the House John Boehner's office. Mr. Boehner makes a very big fuss about his "open door"policy. Jesse and his friends went into Boehner's office with a petition about repealing the use of tax payer dollars on the "Defense of Marriage" act (a bill to keep marriage between a man and woman). Mr. Boehner locked the doors and refused to look at the petition. Jesse and his friends continued to talk to him about the petition through the closed door until the cops came to arrest them. I have never been so proud of someone I know. Follow the link to the story and maybe leave some supportive comments!

http://www.wlwt.com/politics/27138743/detail.html

I have a goal and that goal is to post every day up to my birthday (march 26th). I will try and bring fun things to you up to then, including a review of Sucker Punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment