Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh Me of Little Faith

I planned (plan) to update every week day but some where between getting a job and landing an interview for a better, full time one the days just got away from me. I've felt so much better since this happened and wanted to celebrate and enjoy the feeling of good karma.

On a similar note there is the story of the website I signed up for called Freelancer.com. Freelancer sends me about a billion emails and tweets a day. I have gotten so sick of it that I stopped following them on twitter and have tried to send their mail to spam. I can always just check the website for open projects. Anyway, you find a project, you bid on it, plea your case as to why you're amazing/perfect/gifted/their dream come true and hope they pick you. I applied for a lot. A lot a lot. My two jobs are fine and well but I need money for next years Big Move, I need a virtual hope chest if you will. All my money from writing is going towards the Big Move. Just as I was about fed up with freelancer, I got a project!

My mission for them is to write five "erotic horror" blogs. The horror part I can do. It's the erotic part that has me a tad worried. There are many words in the english language that make me giggle. 90% of those words involve erotica. It should be a fun challenge though and maybe there can be a link to my blog here so that more people than Amanda (hi Amanda) can read this because that would be cool.

On a side note, I saw Inception last night with Branden and it was much better than anticipated. I thought maybe it was all hype but oh my goodness it was one of the best movies I've ever seen. Go see it, you'll like it. Then we went back to his house and ended the night with some Supernatural. I have secret fantasies involving Dean from that show and I think if Branden knew that he wouldn't be quite so happy that I'm watching it.

Tonight is Amanda's belated birthday extravaganza and I am super excited to get to hang out with her and some of the other people who are going to be there. Should be a whole lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment