Saturday, September 25, 2010

sleepy, itchy, and bitchy




One of my best friends, Bridget (above) has a blog here now breadjitjownz.blogspot.com is going to be all about her hilarious encounters with customers she deals with in her job as a front desk clerk at a hotel. It will be a blog version of the texts I used to get from her at two, three, and four in the morning.

I'm so ready to be healed by now and it's only been two days. I got my crutches yesterday though and though they help a little (I don't have to hop everywhere) I am all together too unbalanced to be comfortable with them. They do have red parts in them though and that makes them about as stylish as crutches can be. As if to increase my frustration I have to be determined future plans with an old friend to learn how to do some sexy latin dances and go out to The Underground's Latin night.


I'm trying my hand at using social networking as more than just a way to keep track of the goings on of my friends. I believe that the internet is a sort of modern day deity. Every time I put things into the internet, a request or some such thing, I get a perfect answer back. My first writing job? I googled something along the lines of "help me internet I need a writing job." I posted that I needed an actual job on my facebook and some one I have never met/known/heard of messaged me with a job posting. Now, I want friends, computer friends, networks of like minded people.

P.S. I think I am the only person I know who had never had surgery before. Why, oh why, did no one warn me that a side effect of pain medication is itchiness?

2 comments: